About the Show
- The 39th JAPAN HOBBY SHOW 2015
- April 23（Thu.）-25（Sat.）, 2015
10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 1, 2, 3
- Hobby Association of Japan
- Supporting organizations
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Tokyo Metropolitan Government
The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
NHK Public Welfare Organization.
National Congress of Parents and Teachers Association of Japan
Japan Interior Industry Association
Craft & Hobby Association and others
- 323 exhibitors, 680 booths in 2014
- 124,981 in 2014
- JPY 1,000(Advance ticket), JPY 1,200(Tickets for today)
※Either is possible admission of three days
- In conjunction with
- Hobby Cooking Fair 2015 / Sweet & Deco Creation 2015
- Exhibit items
- Sewing, Embroidery, Lace, Quilt, Knitting, Beads & Jewelry, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Leather, Paper, Ribbons, Candles, Flowers, Wrapping, Herb, Potpourri, Soapmaking, Aromatic Goods, Baby & Kids, Drawing, Painting, Lettering, Calligraphy, Dollmaking, Dyeing, Ceramic Arts, Dollhouses, Miniatures, Handmade Toys, Cake & Candy, Printers, Ink, Frames, Stained Glass, Gardening, Publishing and Related information… and more!